Saturday, July 28, 2012

Garage Treadmill

This morning, Saturday is a work day for Pete.  I either got up early and ran or tread -milled it.  Since I love the Olympics and stayed up to watch the entire opening ceremony the later was the obvious choice.  But when I finally got myself up and out to the garage the machine had become the Dreadmill.  Don't get me wrong. I am soooooo grateful that my husband and his brother fixed it for me two months ago.   BUT it is just hard for me to run easy with the numbers right in front of me.  I only had three miles on the plan.  Anything longer would not fly.  

So out there among the golf clubs, baseball bats, tool box,bikes and the recycling I played with the speed to decrease the monotony.  It’s the only way to go for me since the view is limited. 




Usually my outside runs get me to the Hudson River with views like these. 
So maybe I am just spoiled. 

Fingers crossed for the AM weather tomorrow.  I plan on 18 miles before heading down to the Bronx for the Yanks-Sox game. 

Happy weekend Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment