Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I feel like such a slug. 

My daily mile widget is telling me I have logged zero miles and only 22 for the month!  How does this happen?  I am a mere 4 miles away from One Thousand miles run for the year and I can not find a single moment to get outside since Saturday.

Shorter days, parent teacher conferences and union meetings have not been helping me along.  I am feeling like the overworked, under appreciated mom this week.  I want to get out there but my "household" just won't let me. 

I am going to have to do something about that. 

 I should probably start with getting my treadmill welded.  (Its been three years since we have used it) because hitting the road seems to be less of an option on the weekdays. 


Racing myself to get home before dark


No comments:

Post a Comment